Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Surrogate data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Surrogate data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Surrogate data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Surrogate data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Surrogate data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What are all of our Surrogate data domains and what do they do?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Surrogate data will circumvent those obstacles?
- How important is Surrogate data to the user organizations mission?
- What would be the goal or target for a Surrogate data’s improvement team?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Have you identified your Surrogate data key performance indicators?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Surrogate data book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Surrogate data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Surrogate data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Surrogate data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Surrogate data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Surrogate data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Surrogate data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Surrogate data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of the organizations knowledge management?
- Executing Process Group: How does Surrogate data project management relate to other disciplines?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and donts for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Surrogate data project identified and documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Surrogate data projected overhead costs identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Surrogate data project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
Step-by-step and complete Surrogate data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Surrogate data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Surrogate data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Surrogate data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Surrogate data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Surrogate data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Surrogate data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Surrogate data project with this in-depth Surrogate data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Surrogate data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Surrogate data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Surrogate data investments work better.
This Surrogate data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.