Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Mix Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Mix Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Mix Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Mix Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Mix Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Marketing Mix Optimization requirements in detail?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Marketing Mix Optimization, and Brand Value
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Marketing Mix Optimization study?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Marketing Mix Optimization Management?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Mix Optimization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Marketing Mix Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Mix Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Mix Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Mix Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Mix Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Mix Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Marketing Mix Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Marketing Mix Optimization project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Marketing Mix Optimization project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Marketing Mix Optimization project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member disagrees with the Job Expectations?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Marketing Mix Optimization project?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Mix Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Mix Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Mix Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Mix Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Mix Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Mix Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Mix Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Mix Optimization project with this in-depth Marketing Mix Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Mix Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Mix Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Mix Optimization investments work better.
This Marketing Mix Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.