Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Is functions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Is functions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Is functions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Is functions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Is functions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Is functions processes?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Is functions project manager?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Does Is functions analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How can you negotiate Is functions successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Is functions book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Is functions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Is functions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Is functions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Is functions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Is functions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Is functions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Is functions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Is functions project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Is functions project within budget?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Is functions project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Is functions project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Is functions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Is functions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Is functions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Is functions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Is functions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Is functions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Is functions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Is functions project with this in-depth Is functions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Is functions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Is functions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Is functions investments work better.
This Is functions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.