Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Disintermediation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Disintermediation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Disintermediation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Disintermediation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Disintermediation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Disintermediation objectives?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Disintermediation in a volatile global economy?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Are there documented procedures?
- What are your key Disintermediation organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What is our formula for success in Disintermediation ?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Disintermediation book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Disintermediation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Disintermediation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Disintermediation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Disintermediation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Disintermediation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Disintermediation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Disintermediation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Disintermediation project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Disintermediation project?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Disintermediation project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Disintermediation project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
Step-by-step and complete Disintermediation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Disintermediation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Disintermediation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Disintermediation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Disintermediation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Disintermediation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Disintermediation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Disintermediation project with this in-depth Disintermediation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Disintermediation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Disintermediation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Disintermediation investments work better.
This Disintermediation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.