Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Context-Enriched Experiences Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Context-Enriched Experiences related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Context-Enriched Experiences specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Context-Enriched Experiences Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Context-Enriched Experiences improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Does Context-Enriched Experiences create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Context-Enriched Experiences process?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Context-Enriched Experiences Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How is progress measured?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What are the short and long-term Context-Enriched Experiences goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Context-Enriched Experiences book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Context-Enriched Experiences self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Context-Enriched Experiences Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Context-Enriched Experiences areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Context-Enriched Experiences Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Context-Enriched Experiences projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Context-Enriched Experiences Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Context-Enriched Experiences project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are some of the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Context-Enriched Experiences project schedule(s)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Context-Enriched Experiences project risks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have to wait for the Interim or Final Performance Assessment Review to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Context-Enriched Experiences project?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Context-Enriched Experiences project?
Step-by-step and complete Context-Enriched Experiences Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Context-Enriched Experiences project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Context-Enriched Experiences project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Context-Enriched Experiences project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Context-Enriched Experiences project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Context-Enriched Experiences project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Context-Enriched Experiences project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Context-Enriched Experiences project with this in-depth Context-Enriched Experiences Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Context-Enriched Experiences projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Context-Enriched Experiences and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Context-Enriched Experiences investments work better.
This Context-Enriched Experiences All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.