Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Individual Mobility Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Individual Mobility Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Individual Mobility Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Individual Mobility Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Individual Mobility Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Individual Mobility Services results?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Individual Mobility Services ?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Does Individual Mobility Services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Individual Mobility Services. How do we gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Individual Mobility Services book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Individual Mobility Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Individual Mobility Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Individual Mobility Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Individual Mobility Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Individual Mobility Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Individual Mobility Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Individual Mobility Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Individual Mobility Services project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Individual Mobility Services project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Individual Mobility Services projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What kinds of things in particular are you looking for data on?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Individual Mobility Services project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the procedures for identifying indirect costs to incurring organizations, indirect cost pools, and allocating the costs from the pools to the contracts formally documented?
Step-by-step and complete Individual Mobility Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Individual Mobility Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Individual Mobility Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Individual Mobility Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Individual Mobility Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Individual Mobility Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Individual Mobility Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Individual Mobility Services project with this in-depth Individual Mobility Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Individual Mobility Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Individual Mobility Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Individual Mobility Services investments work better.
This Individual Mobility Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.