Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Independent director Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Independent director related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Independent director specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Independent director Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Independent director improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- A board with a majority of independent directors should regularly seek executive managements responses to such questions: what are the companys top risks? Does your organization do this?
- Does Independent director create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Independent director forward?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- What are the company’s top risks?
- How will your organization measure success?
- What are current Independent director Paradigms?
- Do we have past Independent director Successes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Independent director book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Independent director self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Independent director Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Independent director areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Independent director Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Independent director projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Independent director Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Independent director project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research programs are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Independent director project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Independent director project team define the Independent director projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Independent director project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Independent director Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Independent director project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Independent director project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Independent director project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Independent director project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Independent director project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Independent director project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Independent director project with this in-depth Independent director Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Independent director projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Independent director and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Independent director investments work better.
This Independent director All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.