Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commercial Telematics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commercial Telematics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commercial Telematics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commercial Telematics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commercial Telematics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Think about the functions involved in your Commercial Telematics project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What would happen if Commercial Telematics weren’t done?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- How do we keep improving Commercial Telematics?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Why should we adopt a Commercial Telematics framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commercial Telematics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Commercial Telematics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commercial Telematics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commercial Telematics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commercial Telematics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commercial Telematics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commercial Telematics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commercial Telematics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the relationships of the informal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Commercial Telematics project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Commercial Telematics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognised safety standards?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Project Charter: Commercial Telematics project Objective Statement: What must the Commercial Telematics project do?
Step-by-step and complete Commercial Telematics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commercial Telematics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commercial Telematics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commercial Telematics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commercial Telematics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commercial Telematics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commercial Telematics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commercial Telematics project with this in-depth Commercial Telematics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commercial Telematics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commercial Telematics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commercial Telematics investments work better.
This Commercial Telematics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.