What is involved in Identity and Access Management
Find out what the related areas are that Identity and Access Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Identity and Access Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Identity and Access Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Identity and Access Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Identity and Access Management related domains to cover and 251 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Identity and Access Management, Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Privileged identity management, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Identity and Access Management Critical Criteria:
Systematize Identity and Access Management governance and forecast involvement of future Identity and Access Management projects in development.
– With the opportunities presented by the array of tools that support the people and processes needed to transform the maturity of an organizations iam life cycle stage, it is natural to ask, how do we get started?
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Does our vendor have an efficient, working partner network that can quickly deliver specialized services around the deployment and operation of the iga products?
– Do we ensure that the requirements are consistent with company technology future direction. for example, does it ensure that network communication is ip based?
– What is in place to develop and maintain an appropriate iam strategy, policies, procedures, and ongoing operations?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– Are user identities and their access rights in compliance with the access rights approved for the user identity?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– How is the iam product architected to deliver enterprise-class reliability, availability and performance?
– Do our existing policies and processes provide for ongoing monitoring and review of performance?
– Are there any sight distance or physical obstructions that will result in a safety problem?
– Provisioning How is access granted, monitored, and removed within the environment?
– How does the organization determine the regulatory requirements it must meet?
– How can I centralize my authorization policy management for this interaction?
– Has the usec/iam team finished impact analysis testing with intended results?
– How often does the organization review the access granted to its users?
– Security or regulatory exposure due to inappropriate entitlements?
– Are the regulations governing the organization well understood?
– How are groups identified by users?
– Who is responsible for am?
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Identity management tasks and document what potential Identity management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Identity and Access Management leader?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– Are there Identity and Access Management problems defined?
– What threat is Identity and Access Management addressing?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Read up on Academic journals failures and ask what if.
– Do the Identity and Access Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we Improve Identity and Access Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are specific Identity and Access Management Rules to follow?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Access control failures and point out improvements in Access control.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– What are the disruptive Identity and Access Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– In what ways are Identity and Access Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– How will you know that the Identity and Access Management project has been successful?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Steer Claims-based identity strategies and acquire concise Claims-based identity education.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Identity and Access Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is Supporting Identity and Access Management documentation required?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Devise Communication protocol decisions and develop and take control of the Communication protocol initiative.
– Does Identity and Access Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Identity and Access Management project?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Identity and Access Management opportunities costing us money?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Talk about Computer security issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Computer security.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Identity and Access Management processes?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Is the Identity and Access Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Do we all define Identity and Access Management in the same way?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Derive from Digital card engagements and probe the present value of growth of Digital card.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Identity and Access Management effort?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Identity and Access Management activities?
– How do we manage Identity and Access Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Digital identity governance and separate what are the business goals Digital identity is aiming to achieve.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Identity and Access Management into the services that we provide?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Identity and Access Management processes of our organization?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Identity and Access Management?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Digital signature risks and report on setting up Digital signature without losing ground.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Identity and Access Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
– How do we go about Securing Identity and Access Management?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Directory service tactics and grade techniques for implementing Directory service controls.
– How can you measure Identity and Access Management in a systematic way?
– How would one define Identity and Access Management leadership?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Federated identity planning and reduce Federated identity costs.
– Which customers cant participate in our Identity and Access Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Identity and Access Management study?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Hardware security module engagements and report on setting up Hardware security module without losing ground.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Identity and Access Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can the value of Identity and Access Management be defined?
– Are we Assessing Identity and Access Management and Risk?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on ISO/IEC JTC1 leadership and gather practices for scaling ISO/IEC JTC1.
– To what extent does management recognize Identity and Access Management as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we go about Comparing Identity and Access Management approaches/solutions?
– Is the scope of Identity and Access Management defined?
IT security Critical Criteria:
Check IT security projects and sort IT security activities.
– Approximately, what is the average length of employment or tenure for it security personnel in your organization over the past few years?
– How transparent is the security rules/user account database made to the systems administrator by the security administrative application?
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– Does a feature exist that enables the database to automatically import user account information from existing directories?
– To what level of granularity do the systems objects (e.g., files, directories/folders, components) need to be protected?
– Have total life-cycle support, ease-of-use, scalability, and interoperability requirements been determined?
– How quickly will software updates and patches be issued after a problem is reported to the vendor?
– What best describes your organizations priorities for hiring qualified IT security personnel?
– Approximately, what is the total headcount of it security specialists in your organization?
– Will the organizations PKI product accept digital certificates from other PKI products?
– Does the organization need to analyze evidence from a computer incident?
– How critical is the system in meeting the organizations mission?
– Have all relevant patches been tested and implemented?
– Who has a role in the it security service life cycle?
– What is the projected growth of the organization?
– What is the long-term viability of the vendor?
– Is the anticipated user community identified?
– What can be done at the client side?
– What assets do we need to protect?
– How do we protect ourselves?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Identity-based security tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Identity-based security.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Identity and Access Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will provide the final approval of Identity and Access Management deliverables?
– Have all basic functions of Identity and Access Management been defined?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Pilot Identity assurance strategies and define Identity assurance competency-based leadership.
– Does Identity and Access Management analysis show the relationships among important Identity and Access Management factors?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Identity and Access Management?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Identity driven networking visions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Identity driven networking.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Identity and Access Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Identity management systems projects and mentor Identity management systems customer orientation.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Identity and Access Management been identified and analyzed?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Identity and Access Management activities?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Identity provider planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Identity provider strategies.
– Can we add value to the current Identity and Access Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Among the Identity and Access Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Identity and Access Management leaders?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Survey Identity theft risks and report on setting up Identity theft without losing ground.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Identity and Access Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Identity and Access Management project lifecycle?
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– What are our needs in relation to Identity and Access Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What will drive Identity and Access Management change?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Confer re Information privacy planning and gather practices for scaling Information privacy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Identity and Access Management services/products?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Own Information security planning and remodel and develop an effective Information security strategy.
– Does mgmt communicate to the organization on the importance of meeting the information security objectives, conforming to the information security policy and the need for continual improvement?
– Does the ISMS policy provide a framework for setting objectives and establishes an overall sense of direction and principles for action with regard to information security?
– Based on our information security Risk Management strategy, do we have official written information security and privacy policies, standards, or procedures?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Does this review include assessing opportunities for improvement, need for changes to the ISMS, review of information security policy & objectives?
– Is the risk assessment approach defined and suited to the ISMS, identified business information security, legal and regulatory requirements?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Is the documented Information Security Mgmt System (ISMS) established, implemented, operated, monitored, reviewed, maintained and improved?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Does your company have a current information security policy that has been approved by executive management?
– What information security and privacy standards or regulations apply to the cloud customers domain?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
– Ensure that the information security procedures support the business requirements?
– What best describes the authorization process in information security?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Analyze Initiative For Open Authentication leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Identity and Access Management forward?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Identity and Access Management processes?
– Will Identity and Access Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Reason over International Organization for Standardization engagements and oversee International Organization for Standardization management by competencies.
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Reason over Loyalty card quality and secure Loyalty card creativity.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Identity and Access Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are current Identity and Access Management Paradigms?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Consult on Mass surveillance outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Mass surveillance and constraints.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Identity and Access Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Identity and Access Management that make it risky?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Mobile identity management failures and pioneer acquisition of Mobile identity management systems.
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Grade Mobile signature failures and revise understanding of Mobile signature architectures.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Identity and Access Management moving forward?
– What is our Identity and Access Management Strategy?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Graph Multi-factor authentication adoptions and get the big picture.
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
– How can we improve Identity and Access Management?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Mutual authentication tasks and correct Mutual authentication management by competencies.
– For your Identity and Access Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does Identity and Access Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Object identifier issues and report on developing an effective Object identifier strategy.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Identity and Access Management values?
– Is there any existing Identity and Access Management governance structure?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Online identity management decisions and acquire concise Online identity management education.
– Is a Identity and Access Management Team Work effort in place?
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Adapt Online social networking results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Online social networking results.
– Does the Identity and Access Management task fit the clients priorities?
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
Be clear about OpenID Connect tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure OpenID Connect is getting what it needs.
– How can you negotiate Identity and Access Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How will you measure your Identity and Access Management effectiveness?
Password management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Password management quality and change contexts.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Identity and Access Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Personal identification number strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Personal identification number relationship management.
– Is Identity and Access Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What vendors make products that address the Identity and Access Management needs?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Personally Identifiable Information tactics and stake your claim.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– How likely is the current Identity and Access Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
Coach on Presence-based services governance and report on developing an effective Presence-based services strategy.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Identity and Access Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is the purpose of Identity and Access Management in relation to the mission?
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Privileged identity management decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Privileged identity management relationship management.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Identity and Access Management requirements in detail?
– What about Identity and Access Management Analysis of results?
– How to deal with Identity and Access Management Changes?
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Public key certificate tasks and tour deciding if Public key certificate progress is made.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Identity and Access Management process?
– How do we maintain Identity and Access Managements Integrity?
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Role-based access control tactics and change contexts.
– In the case of a Identity and Access Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Identity and Access Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Identity and Access Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Will Identity and Access Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Identity and Access Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Drive SAML-based products and services goals and finalize the present value of growth of SAML-based products and services.
– What are the usability implications of Identity and Access Management actions?
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on SAML 2.0 management and shift your focus.
Security token Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Security token tasks and catalog Security token activities.
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Service provider failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Service provider strategies.
– Do you monitor security alerts and advisories from your system vendors, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and other sources, taking appropriate and responsive actions?
– What is the risk that your data will be delivered to a domestic or foreign law enforcement agency by the cloud service provider in response to a legally binding request?
– Is there an information classification program that specifies different levels of security based on the nature of a given information asset?
– Is there an appropriately trained security analyst on staff to assist in identifying and mitigating incidents involving undetected malware?
– Have you had a PCI compliance audit performed in the last 12 months by an approved PCI Qualified Security Assessor?
– Regarding the organizations Definition of Endpoints ; Do your policy guidelines cover smartphones?
– In the past 12 months, have you had layoffs or do you anticipate layoffs in the coming 12 months?
– Are user accounts audited regularly to determine their security levels are appropriately set?
– Documentation Logs What records should be kept from before, during, and after an incident?
– What percentage of revenues is generated from services provided by sub-contractors?
– In the managed security scenario, is there a periodic reporting procedure?
– How many UNIX servers are there and what functions are they providing?
– Do current policies cover existing practices adequately?
– How to Work with a Managed Security Service Provider?
– Response What should the response to incidents be?
– Do you have a dedicated security officer/manager?
– Who has authority to customize contracts?
– Do you have VoIP implemented?
– Should you hire a hacker?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
X-ray Seventh Framework Programme quality and budget for Seventh Framework Programme challenges.
– How do we measure improved Identity and Access Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Single sign-on issues and proactively manage Single sign-on risks.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Smart card decisions and work towards be a leading Smart card expert.
– How is the value delivered by Identity and Access Management being measured?
Social web Critical Criteria:
Canvass Social web issues and separate what are the business goals Social web is aiming to achieve.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Identity and Access Management processes?
– Think of your Identity and Access Management project. what are the main functions?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software application projects and ask questions.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Identity and Access Management?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Canvass Software token strategies and get answers.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Identity and Access Management process?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Guard Two-factor authentication failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Two-factor authentication.
– Do we have past Identity and Access Management Successes?
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Explore User modeling goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling User modeling projects.
– When a Identity and Access Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How to Secure Identity and Access Management?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Depict Web service outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Web service projects.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Do Identity and Access Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How much does Identity and Access Management help?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Define Workflow application governance and innovate what needs to be done with Workflow application.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Identity and Access Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Identity and Access Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Identity and Access Management External links:
Home | CalNet – Identity and Access Management
IAM Home – Wisconsin Identity and Access Management
[PDF]Identity and Access Management Overview
Identity management External links:
Login Page – Planned Parenthood Identity Management
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
ISG – Identity Management System – Login
Access control External links:
GoKeyless: Keyless Locks and Access Control Store | …
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Claims-based identity External links:
The Claims-Based Identity Model – msdn.microsoft.com
Communication protocol External links:
[PDF]Develop a Communication Protocol – NCSACW – Home
Communication Protocol – Techopedia.com
Basics of the SPI Communication Protocol
Computer security External links:
Computer Security Products for Home Users | Kaspersky Lab …
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Best Computer Security Software | 2018 Reviews of the …
Digital card External links:
Target Launches iTunes Digital Card Sale: Buy One, Get …
Digital Card Games in a Nutshell – YouTube
Buy Sandisk 2-PACK: 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (SDSDB-2048-A10, Retail Packages!): SD & SDHC Cards – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on …
Digital identity External links:
Reclaim Hosting | Take Control of your Digital Identity
What is digital identity? – Just Ask Gemalto EN
http://A digital identity is information on an entity used by computer systems to represent an external agent. That agent may be a person, organisation, application, or device. ISO/IEC 24760-1 defines identity as `set of attributes related to an entity’.
Digital signature External links:
A digital signature is a mathematical scheme for demonstrating the authenticity of digital messages or documents.
Using Digital Signature in a PDF File – YouTube
Aug 10, 2011 · I am referring to the Mac application and your diagnosis makes sense, but. this seriously limits the functionality of the digital signature. The
http://[PDF]Common Access Card/PKI Step 4. Adding …
Directory service External links:
How to Manage your Phonebook / Directory Service in 3CX
URI Directory Service
Federated identity External links:
Federated Identity Endpoint – apps.ce.collabserv.com
UCF Federated Identity
Federated Identity for Web Applications – msdn.microsoft.com
Hardware security module External links:
Atalla Hardware Security Module (HSM) | Voltage
Hardware Security Module – Overview | IBM Cloud
Virtual Hardware Security Module (vHSM) Technology | …
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 N4544 – open-std.org
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N L2/18-036 2018-01-18 – …
[DOC]Title: Background on ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2 N3125 …
IT security External links:
ReliaQuest IT Security Company
Identity-based security External links:
CJIS Compliance: Identity-Based Security Solutions for …
Identity-based security – Revolvy
[PDF]Identity-Based Security Highlights: Benefits
Identity management systems External links:
Identity Management Systems Program | NIST
At IU, what is UITS Identity Management Systems?
Identity Management Systems – Margins Group
Identity provider External links:
Identity Provider Login – myid.vsc.edu
FIDDS Identity Provider
Odyssey Identity Provider – txcourts.gov
Identity theft External links:
Land Title: Identity Theft
[PDF]Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit
Information privacy External links:
What is Information Privacy? – Definition from Techopedia
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
[PDF]Department of the Navy Information Security Program
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
ALTA – Information Security
Initiative For Open Authentication External links:
Initiative For Open Authentication – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Initiative For Open Authentication
[PDF]Initiative for Open Authentication OATH …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO-International Organization for Standardization
Loyalty card External links:
Loyalty Card – Bigfoot Java
Loyalty Card Program – Acme Oyster House
KickBack Loyalty Card | Fuel Reward Card
Mobile identity management External links:
Avatier AIMS 10 Mobile Identity Management and …
Mobile Identity Management — ENISA
[PDF]ATARC Mobile Identity Management Encouraging …
Mobile signature External links:
Using Gmail App – Add Mobile Signature – YouTube
Joel’s Mobile Signature Detailing Service | Tucson Arizona
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication Registration Portal
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Mutual authentication External links:
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Object identifier External links:
What is a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)?
DOI FAQ – Digital Object Identifier System FAQs
Online identity management External links:
Pioneers USA – Online Identity Management
Online Identity Management | NCEdCloud IAM Service
Online social networking External links:
[PDF]LEARN ENGLISH USING ONLINE Social Networking …
OpenID Connect External links:
OpenID Connect Client Request for Authorization
OpenID Connect – Official Site
OpenID Connect | Google Identity Platform | Google Developers
Password management External links:
Welcome to Patriot Pass Password Management
Advantage Password Management
Self Service Password Management | IOT Customer Service
Personal identification number External links:
How do I get my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Establish Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Virginia Tax Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information: HIPAA Best Practices
Personally Identifiable Information
Privileged identity management External links:
Lieberman Software – Privileged Identity Management – …
What Is Azure AD Privileged Identity Management? – Petri
Privileged Identity Management – Simeio
Public key certificate External links:
CSRC – Glossary – Public Key Certificate
What Is a Public Key Certificate? – Examples
CSRC – Glossary – X.509 public key certificate
Role-based access control External links:
Role-based access control (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Role-Based Access Control. (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
SAML-based products and services External links:
SAML-based products and services – Revolvy
http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=SAML-based products and services
SAML 2.0 External links:
RightThingRecruit – SAML 2.0 SSO Failure
SAML 2.0 Auto-POST form – HealthPartners
Security token External links:
Login to the security token service (STS)
Login to the security token service (STS)
Polymath – PLY ICO Security Token Launch Blockchain …
Service provider External links:
My Provider Link – Your Service Provider’s Billing Partner
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
Seventh Framework Programme External links:
[PDF]SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME Research …
EuBerry Seventh Framework Programme | Facebook
Horizon 2020, FP7: Seventh Framework Programme
Single sign-on External links:
South Texas College’s Single Sign-On Page
JCCC Single Sign-on
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication Service
Smart card External links:
ECHS Online 64 KB Smart Card Application
IGL Smart Card
Smart Card Technology FAQ – Alliance Announcement
Social web External links:
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
On social Web, folks take the #IceBucketChallenge – CNN
Digital Marketing Home – Social Web Media
Software application External links:
Free Form Builder Software Application – POWR.io
Software token External links:
RSA SecurID Software Token – Android Apps on Google Play
RSA SecurID Software Token on the App Store – iTunes
RSA SecurID Software Token FAQ’s – UPS
Two-factor authentication External links:
Duo Two-Factor Authentication | it.ucsf.edu
Duo Security Two-Factor Authentication – Emory University
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID – Apple Support
User modeling External links:
User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization – um.org
HUMANIZE | Theory-Informed User Modeling for Tailoring …
TUTORIAL COME RICAVARE LOOP MIDI PER USER MODELING …
Web service External links:
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
HOW TO: Pass Current Credentials to an ASP.NET Web Service
Google Maps Web Service APIs | Google Developers
Workflow application External links:
Tutorial: Create a Workflow Application with ASP.NET
QNOPY Environmental Field Data and Workflow Application
PNC Workflow Application