What is involved in Business model
Find out what the related areas are that Business model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business model related domains to cover and 164 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business model, Core competency, Process management, Modern portfolio theory, Business statistics, International finance, Materials management, Vested outsourcing, Problem management, Porter’s five forces analysis, Commercial management, Collective business system, International Association for Contracts and Commercial Management, Earned value management, Annual general meeting, Financial Accounting Standards Board, Direct selling, Communications management, Growth–share matrix, Multi-level marketing, Premium business model, Revenue model, Consumer behaviour, Business development, Mergers and acquisitions, Network management, B. H. Liddell Hart, Strategic management, Market economy, Marketing plan, Mixed economy, International Accounting Standards Board, Financial instrument, Business intelligence, Business architecture, Advisory board, Crisis management, Institutional logic, Pay what you can, Financial statement, Business administration, Commercial bank, Constitutional documents, Software as a service, Organizational architecture, Electronic business, Economic statistics, Public finance, Public economics, Quality management, Brand management, Growth platforms, Science park, Financial management, Decision support system, C. K. Prahalad, Competitive advantage, International economics, Enterprise resource planning:
Business model Critical Criteria:
Discourse Business model management and figure out ways to motivate other Business model users.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business model ?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business model that make it risky?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– How do we Improve Business model service perception, and satisfaction?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Core competency Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Core competency management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business model strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business model activities?
– What is our formula for success in Business model ?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Process management failures and revise understanding of Process management architectures.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How do we Lead with Business model in Mind?
– Do we have past Business model Successes?
– What are our Business model Processes?
Modern portfolio theory Critical Criteria:
Survey Modern portfolio theory planning and describe which business rules are needed as Modern portfolio theory interface.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business model process?
– Do Business model rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Deduce Business statistics results and oversee Business statistics requirements.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business model processes?
– How important is Business model to the user organizations mission?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Steer International finance management and pioneer acquisition of International finance systems.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business model is underway?
– Why should we adopt a Business model framework?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Understand Materials management tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Materials management is getting what it needs.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business model activities?
– Does our organization need more Business model education?
– Is Business model Required?
Vested outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Vested outsourcing engagements and look in other fields.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business model project?
– How can the value of Business model be defined?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Problem management tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Problem management.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business model agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are our needs in relation to Business model skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
– What are the long-term Business model goals?
Porter’s five forces analysis Critical Criteria:
Dissect Porter’s five forces analysis engagements and report on developing an effective Porter’s five forces analysis strategy.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business model in a volatile global economy?
– Does Business model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the short and long-term Business model goals?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Examine Commercial management risks and point out Commercial management tensions in leadership.
– When a Business model manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Collective business system Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Collective business system issues and gather Collective business system models .
– Think about the people you identified for your Business model project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Which customers cant participate in our Business model domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
International Association for Contracts and Commercial Management Critical Criteria:
Deduce International Association for Contracts and Commercial Management goals and point out International Association for Contracts and Commercial Management tensions in leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business model, including any consulting or professional services?
– Can we do Business model without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who will provide the final approval of Business model deliverables?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Understand Earned value management failures and raise human resource and employment practices for Earned value management.
– In what ways are Business model vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– In a project to restructure Business model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What business benefits will Business model goals deliver if achieved?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Chart Annual general meeting strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Annual general meeting and constraints.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business model strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business model delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Business model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Financial Accounting Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Devise Financial Accounting Standards Board management and explore and align the progress in Financial Accounting Standards Board.
– How can you negotiate Business model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What are all of our Business model domains and what do they do?
– Is Supporting Business model documentation required?
Direct selling Critical Criteria:
Recall Direct selling failures and oversee Direct selling requirements.
– what is the best design framework for Business model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How would one define Business model leadership?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Communications management tactics and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business model processes of our organization?
– Have you identified your Business model key performance indicators?
– What vendors make products that address the Business model needs?
Growth–share matrix Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Growth–share matrix management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Growth–share matrix projects.
– Does Business model analysis show the relationships among important Business model factors?
– What are current Business model Paradigms?
Multi-level marketing Critical Criteria:
Review Multi-level marketing decisions and sort Multi-level marketing activities.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business model is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business model services/products?
Premium business model Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Premium business model tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Premium business model.
– How do we measure improved Business model service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why are Business model skills important?
Revenue model Critical Criteria:
Add value to Revenue model quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Revenue model strategies.
– What is Effective Business model?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Consumer behaviour governance and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Consumer behaviour projects.
– How do we manage Business model Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How to Secure Business model?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Examine Business development tactics and devise Business development key steps.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business model?
– Is the scope of Business model defined?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Reason over Mergers and acquisitions tactics and test out new things.
– What are the key elements of your Business model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business model into the services that we provide?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business model?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Network management failures and document what potential Network management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business model forward?
B. H. Liddell Hart Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap B. H. Liddell Hart strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing B. H. Liddell Hart and constraints.
– How will you measure your Business model effectiveness?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Strategic management leadership and correct Strategic management management by competencies.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business model been identified and analyzed?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business model move?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Nurse Market economy issues and reduce Market economy costs.
– Can we add value to the current Business model decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Marketing plan Critical Criteria:
Discourse Marketing plan engagements and look in other fields.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business model values?
– Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
– What are internal and external Business model relations?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Study Mixed economy tasks and do something to it.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business model process?
– How to deal with Business model Changes?
International Accounting Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Gauge International Accounting Standards Board planning and explain and analyze the challenges of International Accounting Standards Board.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business model Management?
Financial instrument Critical Criteria:
Detail Financial instrument strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Financial instrument.
– Is Business model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business model?
– Is there any existing Business model governance structure?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Check Business intelligence tactics and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Business intelligence.
– Self-service analysis is meaningless unless users can trust that the data comes from an approved source and is up to date. Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– What are the main differences between a business intelligence team compared to a team of data scientists?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Social Data Analytics Are you integrating social into your business intelligence?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– What is required to present video images?
Business architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Business architecture planning and work towards be a leading Business architecture expert.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business model strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Consider your own Business model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do we monitor the Business model decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Check Advisory board management and reduce Advisory board costs.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can you measure Business model in a systematic way?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Crisis management strategies and gather practices for scaling Crisis management.
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What is the purpose of Business model in relation to the mission?
Institutional logic Critical Criteria:
Dissect Institutional logic outcomes and overcome Institutional logic skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business model experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business model process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business model requirements in detail?
Pay what you can Critical Criteria:
Analyze Pay what you can leadership and catalog Pay what you can activities.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business model project lifecycle?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do those selected for the Business model team have a good general understanding of what Business model is all about?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Grade Financial statement outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Financial statement.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business model moving forward?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Infer Business administration leadership and balance specific methods for improving Business administration results.
– Among the Business model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business model?
Commercial bank Critical Criteria:
Depict Commercial bank management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Think of your Business model project. what are the main functions?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Constitutional documents governance and ask what if.
– How do we know that any Business model analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Software as a service management and assess and formulate effective operational and Software as a service strategies.
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Do we all define Business model in the same way?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Generalize Organizational architecture projects and ask questions.
– How do we Identify specific Business model investment and emerging trends?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Own Electronic business outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Electronic business users.
– Which Business model goals are the most important?
– How do we go about Securing Business model?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Economic statistics outcomes and probe Economic statistics strategic alliances.
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Public finance quality and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Public finance.
– Will Business model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Public economics strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business model products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Quality management adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Quality management.
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Test Brand management engagements and observe effective Brand management.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business model. How do we gain traction?
Growth platforms Critical Criteria:
Deduce Growth platforms planning and define Growth platforms competency-based leadership.
– Is there a Business model Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Science park Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Science park planning and question.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business model objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Financial management projects and finalize the present value of growth of Financial management.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business model study?
– Are there recognized Business model problems?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Drive Decision support system goals and probe Decision support system strategic alliances.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business model project manager?
C. K. Prahalad Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to C. K. Prahalad strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of C. K. Prahalad.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business model processes?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business model effort?
Competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Add value to Competitive advantage adoptions and intervene in Competitive advantage processes and leadership.
– If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
– Designing internet of things (IoT) solutions can unlock innovation, increase efficiencies and create new competitive advantages. but in an emerging marketplace of mostly unknown and untested solutions, where do we start?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– How likely is it that the strategy will continue to sustain competitive advantage?
– organizational Culture: Can it be a Source of Sustained Competitive Advantage?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What is our competitive advantage?
– How much does Business model help?
International economics Critical Criteria:
Investigate International economics outcomes and reduce International economics costs.
– What are specific Business model Rules to follow?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Enterprise resource planning projects and drive action.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business model process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business model process available?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – SlideModel.com
Business Model – Investopedia
Core competency External links:
ALF Core Competency Test
Process management External links:
Emerson Process Management, Process Systems
Financesonline.com – Business Process Management …
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Modern portfolio theory External links:
Modern Portfolio Theory Investment Strategy | Personal …
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics | Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Business statistics (VHS tape, 1997) [WorldCat.org]
International finance External links:
institute of international finance – Pelias’ views
The Fed – International Finance Discussion Papers (IFDP)
Schedule | International Finance Institute
Materials management External links:
Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Recycling Markets
Vested outsourcing External links:
[PDF]Vested Outsourcing: Five Rules that Will Transform …
The vested outsourcing manual (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Category Vested Outsourcing | MedSpeed 2017
Problem management External links:
[PDF]IT ENTERPRISE PROBLEM MANAGEMENT PROCESS
http://itsm.ucsf.edu/sites/itsm.ucsf.edu/files/Problem Management Process.pdf
ITIL Problem Management | When “Incidents” are Problems
Problem Management | ServiceNow
Porter’s five forces analysis External links:
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Commercial management External links:
Commercial management in shipping (Book, 2005) …
[PDF]The Institute of Commercial Management
About us – Institute of Commercial Management
Collective business system External links:
Collective Business System, SHG’s and CBO’s
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Annual general meeting External links:
Metro Inc. – 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
2018 Annual General Meeting – U.S. Soccer
Annual General Meeting 2018 | thyssenkrupp AG
Financial Accounting Standards Board External links:
[PDF]Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB Home
FASB – Financial Accounting Standards Board – YouTube
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) – PwC
Direct selling External links:
Direct Selling Association Code of Ethics – Mary Kay
Exigo direct selling software platform
Direct Selling | A website for independent businesspeople.
Communications management External links:
What Is Communications Management? (with pictures)
[PDF]Communications Management Units
Multi-level marketing External links:
Ten Multi-Level Marketing Success Tips – The Balance
Revenue model External links:
Business & Revenue Model Examples – Board of Innovation
How to Determine a Revenue Model for Your Business | Fortune
Consumer behaviour External links:
An Insight on Consumer Behaviour
edward mcclymont – MARK217 CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
Consumer Behaviour – Chloe Symons
Business development External links:
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Network management External links:
What is Network Management? Webopedia Definition
UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System
Video: Network Management Card (NMC) Password Reset …
B. H. Liddell Hart External links:
Amazon.com: Panzer Leader (9780306811012): Heinz Guderian, Constantine Fitzgibbon, Kenneth Macksey, B. H. Liddell Hart: Books
B. H. Liddell Hart Quotes – BrainyQuote
Strategic management External links:
Strategic management (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Strategic management (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
KM Strategic Management
Market economy External links:
Market Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Market Economy – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Marketing plan External links:
How to Create a Restaurant Marketing Plan
The Marketing Plan Section of the Business Plan – The Balance
AN EXAMPLE OF A MARKETING PLAN – ubalt.edu
Mixed economy External links:
Why does America have a mixed economy – Answers.com
Australia, a mixed economy (Book, 1979) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Mixed Economy – Finance in the Classroom
International Accounting Standards Board External links:
International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
Financial instrument External links:
Significance of Financial Instruments in Capital Management
financial instrument – Everything2.com
Financial instrument – REC-CHEK, Inc.
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Business architecture External links:
Business Architecture Center of Excellence
Capstera Business Architecture Software
Advisory board External links:
iRound for Patient Experience | The Advisory Board Company
Advisory Board – LGMA
[PDF]Racial and Identity Profiling Advisory Board
Crisis management External links:
International Crisis Management Conference
Crisis Management | Investopedia
2018 National Opioid Crisis Management Congress – BRI …
Institutional logic External links:
What is INSTITUTIONAL LOGIC? What does …
Pay what you can External links:
“Pay What You Can” Weekend – Patriots Point News & Events
Financial statement External links:
[XLS]Personal Financial Statement – TN
Financial Statement | North Shore Bank
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Commercial bank External links:
Home – Commercial Bank
cbtn.com – Home › Commercial Bank
Commercial Bank of Grayson
Constitutional documents External links:
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan Revolution
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan Revolution
Software as a service External links:
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
FinTech Software as a Service for AP, AR & HR | DataServ
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
Organizational architecture External links:
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Essay on The Economics of Organizational Architecture
Organizational Architecture: Designs for Changing Organizations [David A. Nadler, Marc C. Gerstein, Robert B. Shaw] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Electronic business External links:
[PDF]Electronic Business Transactions – Mass.Gov
Home – Electronic Business Machines
Electronic business. (Journal, magazine, 1997) …
Economic statistics External links:
Economic Statistics Part 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Economic Statistics for New Mexico – gonm.biz
Public finance External links:
Public Finance Authority
National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Public economics External links:
Journal of Public Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Journal of Public Economics – Official Site
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
Quality management External links:
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
What Is a Quality Management System? | ASQ
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Brand management External links:
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
Science park External links:
Sunset Science Park Federal Credit Union – Portland, Oregon
The Aston Plaza & Residences at Dubai Science Park
Financial management External links:
Financial Management Services :: Home
31 U.S. Code Subtitle III – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT | US …
Financial Management – AbeBooks
Decision support system External links:
Decision Support System – DSS Definition – Investopedia
Decision Support System – DSS – Investopedia
Maintenance Decision Support System – Iteris
Competitive advantage External links:
The Reisner Group- Your Competitive Advantage
Competitive Advantage Defined – investopedia.com
Competitive Advantage | tutor2u Business
International economics External links:
International Economics – Journal – Elsevier
International Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Peterson Institute for International Economics – PIIE
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
[PDF]Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – DOT&E
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com