What is involved in Customer Gateways
Find out what the related areas are that Customer Gateways connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer Gateways thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Gateways journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Gateways leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer Gateways related domains to cover and 75 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer Gateways, Payment gateway, Acquiring bank, Address Verification System, American Express, Application service provider, Brick and mortar, Bricks and clicks business model, Card association, Credit card, Discover Card, E-commerce, E-tailer, Ebusiness, Geolocation, ISO 8583, Interactive voice response, Issuing bank, Merchant account, Merchant services, Mobile phone, OFAC list, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Payment processor, Payment service provider, Secure Sockets Layer, Webserver:
Customer Gateways Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Customer Gateways risks and get the big picture.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer Gateways project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we go about Comparing Customer Gateways approaches/solutions?
– What are the business goals Customer Gateways is aiming to achieve?
Payment gateway Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Payment gateway management and integrate design thinking in Payment gateway innovation.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Customer Gateways in a volatile global economy?
– Is there a Customer Gateways Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– What are the long-term Customer Gateways goals?
Acquiring bank Critical Criteria:
Value Acquiring bank decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Acquiring bank.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Customer Gateways delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Customer Gateways agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who sets the Customer Gateways standards?
Address Verification System Critical Criteria:
Detail Address Verification System quality and oversee Address Verification System management by competencies.
– How can you negotiate Customer Gateways successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Customer Gateways ?
– Is Customer Gateways Required?
American Express Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about American Express strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the key elements of your Customer Gateways performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Customer Gateways domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Application service provider Critical Criteria:
Chart Application service provider adoptions and correct better engagement with Application service provider results.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Customer Gateways opportunities costing us money?
– How will you know that the Customer Gateways project has been successful?
– Is there any existing Customer Gateways governance structure?
Brick and mortar Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Brick and mortar visions and secure Brick and mortar creativity.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Customer Gateways activities?
– Can we do Customer Gateways without complex (expensive) analysis?
Bricks and clicks business model Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Bricks and clicks business model projects and work towards be a leading Bricks and clicks business model expert.
– Consider your own Customer Gateways project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How to deal with Customer Gateways Changes?
Card association Critical Criteria:
Mix Card association strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Card association is getting what it needs.
– Are all third parties with access to sensitive cardholder data contractually obligated to comply with card association security standards?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Customer Gateways?
– Is Customer Gateways Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How is the value delivered by Customer Gateways being measured?
Credit card Critical Criteria:
Meet over Credit card tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Credit card users.
– Why is Customer Gateways important for you now?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Discover Card Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Discover Card quality and explore and align the progress in Discover Card.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Customer Gateways information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Customer Gateways products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Customer Gateways values?
E-commerce Critical Criteria:
Drive E-commerce strategies and create E-commerce explanations for all managers.
– In the case of a Customer Gateways project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer Gateways project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer Gateways project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– What are 3rd party licenses integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
– What about Customer Gateways Analysis of results?
E-tailer Critical Criteria:
Grade E-tailer leadership and work towards be a leading E-tailer expert.
– When a Customer Gateways manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Ebusiness Critical Criteria:
Mine Ebusiness issues and mentor Ebusiness customer orientation.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Customer Gateways process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Customer Gateways requirements in detail?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Customer Gateways effort?
Geolocation Critical Criteria:
Dissect Geolocation outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Geolocation.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Customer Gateways experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do we have past Customer Gateways Successes?
ISO 8583 Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot ISO 8583 visions and probe the present value of growth of ISO 8583.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Customer Gateways processes of our organization?
– What are current Customer Gateways Paradigms?
– Are there Customer Gateways Models?
Interactive voice response Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Interactive voice response quality and observe effective Interactive voice response.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Customer Gateways project manager?
– What are all of our Customer Gateways domains and what do they do?
Issuing bank Critical Criteria:
Adapt Issuing bank issues and get the big picture.
– How likely is the current Customer Gateways plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How can you measure Customer Gateways in a systematic way?
Merchant account Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Merchant account strategies and catalog what business benefits will Merchant account goals deliver if achieved.
– Do the Customer Gateways decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are specific Customer Gateways Rules to follow?
Merchant services Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Merchant services risks and devise Merchant services key steps.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Customer Gateways is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Have you identified your Customer Gateways key performance indicators?
– Are there Customer Gateways problems defined?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Mobile phone engagements and look at the big picture.
– Can we add value to the current Customer Gateways decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
OFAC list Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on OFAC list goals and improve OFAC list service perception.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Customer Gateways does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– In what ways are Customer Gateways vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Customer Gateways processes?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard visions and secure Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard creativity.
– Think about the functions involved in your Customer Gateways project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we know that any Customer Gateways analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Customer Gateways move?
Payment processor Critical Criteria:
Depict Payment processor quality and slay a dragon.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Customer Gateways. How do we gain traction?
– Are there recognized Customer Gateways problems?
– How do we maintain Customer Gatewayss Integrity?
Payment service provider Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Payment service provider leadership and get answers.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Customer Gateways with what users do day-to-day?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Customer Gateways objectives?
– How can we improve Customer Gateways?
Secure Sockets Layer Critical Criteria:
Own Secure Sockets Layer strategies and shift your focus.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Customer Gateways?
Webserver Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Webserver quality and oversee Webserver requirements.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Customer Gateways moving forward?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Gateways Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer Gateways External links:
NAVSUP Customer Gateways and Links
Customer Gateways – Gartner IT Glossary
Payment gateway External links:
Secure Payment Gateway | Online Payment Gateway | …
Payment Gateway – Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC
Internet Payment Gateway
Acquiring bank External links:
Acquiring Bank – CardFellow
What is an Acquiring Bank? – 2Checkout
Address Verification System External links:
International Address Verification System – BCC Software
[PDF]Address Verification System (AVS) Checking
Address Verification System – EPS
American Express External links:
American Express ticket offers. Official Ticketmaster site
Application service provider External links:
Transcription application service provider (TASP)
Application Service Providers | Global Capacity
Online Transcription Application Service Provider (TASP)
Brick and mortar External links:
The new standard in e-commerce for brick and mortar stores
Card association External links:
Greeting Card Association – GCA Home Page
History of Greeting Cards – Greeting Card Association
[PDF]Card Association Fees – PathwayPayments.com
Credit card External links:
Stage Credit Card – Manage your account
TD Cash Credit Card
Discover Card External links:
Discover Card For Viagra | BestPrice – eqhwusa.us.com
Propecia Discover Card | SecureTabs
Discover Card – Official Site
E-commerce External links:
FedEx Cross Border E-Commerce Solutions
E-Commerce Business-to-Business Application
E-tailer External links:
Sauce E-tailer @ Amazon.com:
E-tailer – definition of e-tailer by The Free Dictionary
E-tailer – definition of e-tailer by The Free Dictionary
Ebusiness External links:
Ohio EPA eBusiness Center
Wide Area Workflow eBusiness Suite – WAWF
Illinois Department on Aging – eBusiness Portal
Geolocation External links:
Geolocation and IP Intelligence Leader – Digital Element
HTML5 Geolocation – W3Schools
IP Location Finder – Geolocation
ISO 8583 External links:
ISO 8583 | WELCOME
ISO 8583 – A worked example – Continuous Testing
Interactive voice response External links:
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System | Department of …
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – CGS Medicare
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – Noridian
Issuing bank External links:
How to Determine the Issuing Bank for a Visa Card | Chron.com
[DOC]Issuing Bank Name: – oasis.oati.com
BIN Database – Search card issuing bank name and country
Merchant account External links:
Merchant Account Services for Card Payment Processing.
Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account – PayPal
Open a Merchant Account | Merchant Services | Chase.com
Merchant services External links:
Credit Card Processing | Dharma Merchant Services
Merchant Login | Chase Merchant Services
Payments and Merchant Services | Credit Card Processing
Mobile phone External links:
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Mobile Phone Monitoring App and Tracking Solution | Spyzie
OFAC list External links:
Free OFAC Search | OFAC Check | OFAC List – Instant OFAC
[PDF]How to Handle a “Hit” on the OFAC List – 700 Dealer
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI …
Payment processor External links:
[PDF]GUIDANCE ON PAYMENT PROCESSOR …
Payment service provider External links:
YapStone, Payment Service Provider – Online Payment …
Billing & Payment Service Provider | ROI Solutions
Secure Payment Service Provider for Online Payments
Secure Sockets Layer External links:
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – HE FAQ
Secure Sockets Layer Flashcards | Quizlet
[PPT]Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) – Baylor ECS
Webserver External links:
How to: Configure the
DDC Webserver Launch Page – Detroit Diesel