What is involved in 5G
Find out what the related areas are that 5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 5G related domains to cover and 166 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
5G, Comparison of mobile phone standards, Mobile phone tracking, Mobile app, Cellular network, Internet of Things, Mobile VoIP, Contactless payment, Short Message Service, Telegraph Media Group, Radio resource management, Mobile cloud computing, Mobile marketing, Advanced Mobile Phone System, BBC News Online, Mobile broadband, Avanti Communications, UMTS frequency bands, 2018 World Cup, BT Group, Hutchison Whampoa, Mobile payment, Multi-band device, Vertical handover, Mobile news, Mobile blogging, Mobile phones and driving safety, Mobile phone operator, Car phone, 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2, Net bitrate, Cellular frequencies, Cellular digital packet data, IEEE 802.11ac, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Cognitive radio, Spectral efficiency, Personal Handy-phone System, IEEE 802.16, Mobile television, Mobile social address book, Mobile app development, Airbus Defence and Space, BBC News, DNA India, Evolution-Data Optimized, Japanese mobile phone culture, Machine-to-Machine Intelligence, Care-of address, NTT DoCoMo, Global System for Mobile Communications, GSM services, IMDEA Networks Institute, Research and development:
5G Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to 5G tasks and correct 5G management by competencies.
– To what extent does management recognize 5G as a tool to increase the results?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 5G?
– Is the scope of 5G defined?
Comparison of mobile phone standards Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Comparison of mobile phone standards strategies and cater for concise Comparison of mobile phone standards education.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 5G objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 5G Management?
– How can you measure 5G in a systematic way?
Mobile phone tracking Critical Criteria:
Confer re Mobile phone tracking decisions and finalize specific methods for Mobile phone tracking acceptance.
– Think about the people you identified for your 5G project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we Identify specific 5G investment and emerging trends?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Track Mobile app issues and overcome Mobile app skills and management ineffectiveness.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 5G goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of 5G activities?
Cellular network Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Cellular network planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Cellular network strategies.
– Do those selected for the 5G team have a good general understanding of what 5G is all about?
– Have all basic functions of 5G been defined?
– Do we all define 5G in the same way?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
Unify Internet of Things adoptions and assess what counts with Internet of Things that we are not counting.
– Do we prepare for the future where the internet will move significantly beyond relying on handheld devices and computer terminals towards a more massively integrated web of things?
– If we were able to design deliver our IoT sensor in a self contained package that is dramatically smaller energy efficient than that available today how would that change our road map?
– What are the critical success factors which will support the expansion and wide adoption of IoT applications?
– Are there any provisions in place for auditing the recipients use of the information?
– Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
– How can the RoI of IoT applications be assessed and measured?
– Who will be the leading companies of the Internet of Things?
– Which is your favorite internet of things hardware?
– What design choices were made to enhance privacy?
– How is the information transmitted or disclosed?
– Where does the network need to be in 3-5 years?
– Do we do Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation?
– Which structures need to be backed up?
– How can we drive IoT at every level?
– How fast is IoT becoming important?
– Why should we learn about IoT?
– When do we use agent modeling?
– What does a sensor look like?
– Can we remove maintenance?
– Where Are the TPMs?
Mobile VoIP Critical Criteria:
Debate over Mobile VoIP visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Mobile VoIP.
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– Does your company have contacts listed in the niif company specific contact directory for these specific functional responsibilities?
– How can operators avoid becoming simply pipes, and instead control their resources and create value?
– Does your company adhere to the time duration for status reporting to interconnecting companies?
– Does your company list your mutual aid contact in the niif company specific contact directory?
– Does your company have emergency communications links with other interconnected companies?
– Is the security contact number posted for quick reference within your control locations?
– Should access to broadband services by residential or business consumers be subsidized?
– How should voip service providers who use any or all parts of the pstn be charged?
– If not, for which specific functions will your company provide contact numbers?
– Does your company have a copy of this niif company specific contact directory?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 5G project manager?
– In the case of voip, is there such a thing as a dominant player?
– Does your company have in place an emergency preparedness plan?
– Have the types of risks that may impact 5G been identified and analyzed?
– Does your company adhere to the niif guidelines for tsp?
– Voip – telecommunications or value added service?
– Why are investors so optimistic about facebook?
– And what about the next new technology?
– Who benefits from voip?
Contactless payment Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Contactless payment adoptions and ask what if.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 5G models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are accountability and ownership for 5G clearly defined?
– What are internal and external 5G relations?
Short Message Service Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Short Message Service strategies and devote time assessing Short Message Service and its risk.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 5G experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Which customers cant participate in our 5G domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 5G into the services that we provide?
Telegraph Media Group Critical Criteria:
Pilot Telegraph Media Group failures and look for lots of ideas.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 5G process?
– How will you know that the 5G project has been successful?
– What is the purpose of 5G in relation to the mission?
Radio resource management Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Radio resource management leadership and optimize Radio resource management leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the usability implications of 5G actions?
– What are current 5G Paradigms?
Mobile cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mobile cloud computing tasks and find out what it really means.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 5G delivery for example is new software needed?
– Will 5G deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Examine Mobile marketing risks and document what potential Mobile marketing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the disruptive 5G technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 5G?
– What is Effective 5G?
Advanced Mobile Phone System Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Advanced Mobile Phone System tasks and reduce Advanced Mobile Phone System costs.
– Does 5G include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
BBC News Online Critical Criteria:
Refer to BBC News Online goals and report on setting up BBC News Online without losing ground.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 5G that make it risky?
– Is 5G Required?
Mobile broadband Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Mobile broadband risks and display thorough understanding of the Mobile broadband process.
– How will you measure your 5G effectiveness?
– What will drive 5G change?
Avanti Communications Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Avanti Communications leadership and optimize Avanti Communications leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does 5G systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does the 5G task fit the clients priorities?
– What is our formula for success in 5G ?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Consult on UMTS frequency bands issues and forecast involvement of future UMTS frequency bands projects in development.
– What are the key elements of your 5G performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
2018 World Cup Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate 2018 World Cup tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling 2018 World Cup projects.
– Can we add value to the current 5G decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current 5G plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
BT Group Critical Criteria:
Gauge BT Group failures and attract BT Group skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your 5G project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we Lead with 5G in Mind?
Hutchison Whampoa Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Hutchison Whampoa governance and arbitrate Hutchison Whampoa techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Can we do 5G without complex (expensive) analysis?
Mobile payment Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Mobile payment goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Mobile payment projects.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 5G project?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
– Does 5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Why is 5G important for you now?
Multi-band device Critical Criteria:
Coach on Multi-band device projects and point out Multi-band device tensions in leadership.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a 5G project?
– Do the 5G decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we measure improved 5G service perception, and satisfaction?
Vertical handover Critical Criteria:
Recall Vertical handover strategies and check on ways to get started with Vertical handover.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 5G process?
– Think of your 5G project. what are the main functions?
– Are we Assessing 5G and Risk?
Mobile news Critical Criteria:
Guide Mobile news tactics and get answers.
– Do we monitor the 5G decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who needs to know about 5G ?
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Unify Mobile blogging outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Are there recognized 5G problems?
Mobile phones and driving safety Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Mobile phones and driving safety strategies and test out new things.
– How do we go about Securing 5G?
– How to deal with 5G Changes?
Mobile phone operator Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Mobile phone operator tactics and be persistent.
– What potential environmental factors impact the 5G effort?
Car phone Critical Criteria:
Group Car phone tasks and question.
– Will 5G have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 5G process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 5G process available?
– How much does 5G help?
Net bitrate Critical Criteria:
Participate in Net bitrate engagements and handle a jump-start course to Net bitrate.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 5G ?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed 5G opportunities costing us money?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Explore Cellular frequencies outcomes and track iterative Cellular frequencies results.
– What vendors make products that address the 5G needs?
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cellular digital packet data adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Cellular digital packet data because they lack skills.
– How can we improve 5G?
IEEE 802.11ac Critical Criteria:
Nurse IEEE 802.11ac management and finalize the present value of growth of IEEE 802.11ac.
– Among the 5G product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are there 5G Models?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Survey High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data tactics and optimize High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we Improve 5G service perception, and satisfaction?
Cognitive radio Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Cognitive radio outcomes and find out.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 5G?
Spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Steer Spectral efficiency failures and check on ways to get started with Spectral efficiency.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 5G strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 5G activities?
Personal Handy-phone System Critical Criteria:
Coach on Personal Handy-phone System visions and look at the big picture.
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Survey IEEE 802.16 adoptions and ask questions.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 5G? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 5G processes?
Mobile television Critical Criteria:
Refer to Mobile television management and slay a dragon.
– How do we keep improving 5G?
Mobile social address book Critical Criteria:
Chat re Mobile social address book decisions and point out improvements in Mobile social address book.
Mobile app development Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Mobile app development leadership and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Mobile app development is getting what it needs.
– Is the 5G organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Airbus Defence and Space Critical Criteria:
Boost Airbus Defence and Space projects and slay a dragon.
– What are the short and long-term 5G goals?
– Is Supporting 5G documentation required?
– What are specific 5G Rules to follow?
BBC News Critical Criteria:
Examine BBC News risks and find the ideas you already have.
– Is there any existing 5G governance structure?
DNA India Critical Criteria:
Pilot DNA India planning and check on ways to get started with DNA India.
– Which 5G goals are the most important?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Analyze Evolution-Data Optimized failures and grade techniques for implementing Evolution-Data Optimized controls.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 5G project?
Japanese mobile phone culture Critical Criteria:
Jump start Japanese mobile phone culture results and define Japanese mobile phone culture competency-based leadership.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 5G workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is maximizing 5G protection the same as minimizing 5G loss?
Machine-to-Machine Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Machine-to-Machine Intelligence outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Machine-to-Machine Intelligence.
– For your 5G project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How important is 5G to the user organizations mission?
– Why are 5G skills important?
Care-of address Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Care-of address outcomes and achieve a single Care-of address view and bringing data together.
NTT DoCoMo Critical Criteria:
Map NTT DoCoMo decisions and triple focus on important concepts of NTT DoCoMo relationship management.
– Does 5G analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Global System for Mobile Communications Critical Criteria:
Check Global System for Mobile Communications decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Global System for Mobile Communications.
– When a 5G manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
GSM services Critical Criteria:
Administer GSM services risks and figure out ways to motivate other GSM services users.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 5G strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the business goals 5G is aiming to achieve?
IMDEA Networks Institute Critical Criteria:
Debate over IMDEA Networks Institute tasks and reduce IMDEA Networks Institute costs.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 5G strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 5G leaders?
Research and development Critical Criteria:
Talk about Research and development tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– Does 5G analysis show the relationships among important 5G factors?
– Is a 5G Team Work effort in place?
– Are there 5G problems defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Comparison of mobile phone standards External links:
Comparison of mobile phone standards – WOW.com
Comparison of mobile phone standards – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of mobile phone standards
Mobile phone tracking External links:
Mobile Phone Tracking – 13 Photos – 4 Reviews – Website
Mobile Phone Tracking – InfoSec Resources
How To Spy On Text Messages | Mobile Phone Tracking
Mobile app External links:
NBC Sports Mobile Apps | NBC Sports
Drivers Ed & Defensive Driving Mobile App – Aceable
Parking mobile app & payment solution | PayByPhone
Cellular network External links:
EXISTING TECHNOLOGY OF CELLULAR NETWORKS – …
Check your cellular network coverage | Pod Trackers
Performance Issues of Cellular Networks
Internet of Things External links:
Internet of Things (IoT) – Cisco
AT&T Internet of Things – Journey Into IoT
http://Ad · www.business.att.com/IoT
AT&T Internet of Things – Journey Into IoT
http://Ad · www.business.att.com/IoT
Mobile VoIP External links:
Mobile VoIP App from Dial91
Mobile VoIP Market Size & Share | Industry Report, 2024
Mobile VoIP Software, Best VoIP App | Jive Applications
Contactless payment External links:
Aldi offering contactless payment & delivery :: WRAL.com
Disabling Contactless Payment on Debit Cards – …
Short Message Service External links:
Short Message Service – …
SMS by Twilio – Global Short Message Service API – Free …
Short Message Service (SMS) Reminders for Stroke …
Telegraph Media Group External links:
Telegraph Media Group | Google Cloud Platform
Radio resource management External links:
lte-to-3g-csfb-mme-role.pdf | 4 G | Radio Resource Management
Radio Resource Management by Devin Akin
RRM, Radio Resource Management, Part I – YouTube
Mobile marketing External links:
Web-based SMS Mobile Marketing and Text Messaging …
The Mobile Marketing Platform | Leanplum
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
Advanced Mobile Phone System External links:
Advanced mobile phone system – Britannica.com
Advanced Mobile Phone System News from Send2Press …
Advanced Mobile Phone System | 3 G | Radio Technology
BBC News Online External links:
BBC News Online – The Library of Congress
Mobile broadband External links:
Mobile Broadband Hot Spot WiFi Internet No Contract
Are These Actually The Best Mobile Broadband Providers?
Avanti Communications External links:
Avanti Communications: Connecting people wherever they …
UMTS frequency bands External links:
UMTS frequency bands UARFCN | UMTS tutorial
UMTS Frequency Bands | 3 G | Wireless
2018 World Cup External links:
2018 World Cup: Fan Guide | FOX Sports
2018 World Cup Russia Packages, Luxury Travel & Tours
BT Group External links:
BT Group on the Forbes Global 2000 List
BT – BT Group PLC Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
Bt Group Plc – BT – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Hutchison Whampoa External links:
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. (ADR) HUWHY – The Motley Fool
Hutchison Whampoa on the Forbes Global 2000 List
Mobile payment External links:
Mobile Payment Solutions by EMSPlus | Lowest 2.25% …
Move over Venmo. Meet Zelle, the latest mobile payment …
Mobile payment (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Multi-band device External links:
MULTI-BAND DEVICE WITH REDUCED BAND LOADING …
Multi-band Device Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Multi-band device – WOW.com
Mobile news External links:
Live Stream, Mobile News, Scores & Video | Golf Channel
Press Room | Mobile News | Cell Phone Company | U.S. Cellular
Mobile News, Pictures, and Videos | E! News – E! Online
Mobile blogging External links:
mobile blogging | Verizon Community
Mobile blogging – a new trend? – GSMArena.com news
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
Mobile phones and driving safety External links:
Mobile phones and driving safety – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Mobile phones and driving safety
Mobile Phones and Driving Safety Essay Sample
Mobile phones and driving safety Essay – BookRags.com
Mobile phone operator External links:
Mobile phone operator FreedomPop raises $30 million | Fortune
Car phone External links:
Car Phone Holder with Voice Control l Logitech
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 External links:
3GPP2 – 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/3rd generation partnership project 2/en-en
Cellular frequencies External links:
Cellular frequencies – YouTube
cellular frequencies Archives – Harris Communications
[PPT]SMR AND CELLULAR FREQUENCIES
Cellular digital packet data External links:
Cellular digital packet data networks – Bell Labs
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Cellular digital packet data
http://Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) was a wide-area mobile data service which used unused bandwidth normally used by AMPS mobile phones between 800 and 900 MHz to transfer data. Speeds up to 19.2 kbit/s were possible. The service was discontinued in conjunction with the retirement of the parent AMPS service; it has been functionally replaced by faster services such as 1xRTT, EV-DO, and UMTS/HSPA.
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data | TelecomSpace
Cognitive radio External links:
What is Cognitive Radio (CR)? Webopedia Definition
Cognitive Radio Communications and Networks – …
[PDF]Cognitive Radio Communications and Networks
Spectral efficiency External links:
Spectral efficiency – How is Spectral efficiency abbreviated?
Personal Handy-phone System External links:
PHS (Personal Handy-phone System) – NTT西日本
Personal Handy-Phone System – Britannica.com
IEEE 802.16 External links:
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
[PDF]Planning of Relay Station Locations in IEEE 802.16 …
Mobile television External links:
Mobile Television-Production-Broadcast Trailers Designed …
About Us: Token Creek Mobile Television
High Rock Mobile Television
Mobile social address book External links:
Mobile social address book – WOW.com
Mobile social address book explained
Mobile app development External links:
Metova – Mobile App Development Services
MobileSmith – Enterprise Mobile App Development Platform
Catavolt: Rapid Mobile App Development for the Enterprise
Airbus Defence and Space External links:
Airbus Defence and Space hands over 50th A400M
Airbus Defence and Space – YouTube
BBC News External links:
BBC News – Home | Facebook
BBC news anchor inexplicably clasps ream of paper …
Home – BBC News
DNA India External links:
DNA India – Home | Facebook
Praveena Sharma | DNA India Journalist | Muck Rack
Disqus Conversations – DNA India
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
What is Evolution-Data Optimized? Webopedia Definition
Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) – Techopedia.com
EV-DO abbreviation stands for Evolution-Data Optimized
Japanese mobile phone culture External links:
DD Japanese mobile phone culture – Investors Hub
Japanese mobile phone culture – WOW.com
Japanese mobile phone culture – revolvy.com
http://www.revolvy.com/topic/Japanese mobile phone culture
Care-of address External links:
What is care-of address? – Definition from WhatIs.com
NTT DoCoMo External links:
Ntt Docomo, Inc – DCM – Stock Price Today – Zacks
DCM – NTT Docomo Inc Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
NTT DOCOMO Group Sustainability Report | NTT DOCOMO
Global System for Mobile Communications External links:
GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) is an …
GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications)
Global System for Mobile communications – Home | Facebook
GSM services External links:
Meet The Team of GSM Services
GSM Services – Gastonia, North Carolina | Facebook
GSM Services Job Opportunities
IMDEA Networks Institute External links:
Access networks.imdea.org. IMDEA Networks Institute
IMDEA Networks Institute – Home | Facebook
IMDEA Networks Institute – WOW.com
Research and development External links:
Research And Development Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Research and Development – Eastman Chemical Company
Research And Development – R&D – Investopedia